Thursday 22 May 2014

Karangan

Nama  : Budi Santoso
Npm    : 13102484
Kelas   : Esy.

The Story of My Holiday

I have brother in tangerang  and  he invited me vacation in tangerang on my holiday school. Five day before new year I’m was arrive in tangerang, in there I’m staying in my brother house in citra housing because he has house, in there the next day I’m invited to TB (Telaga Bestari) for seeing the animals in there I have vegetables and fruites so I’m giving eat the deer, then I’m walking for giving eat other deer, obviously my leg is falling in gutter and I have injured.
 On the new year night I’m invited my brother in citra housing for seeing fireworks and I have some fireworks for flamed obviously in there was crowded with viewer and make stopped up, at 12.00 .p.m the fireworks begin flamed and all viewer enjoyed and be happy seeing firework in the sky. night after finished I’m go home because I was sleepy.